As Product Manager you are responsible for our customers’ products. You lead customer projects on behalf of Operations in combination with running marketing communications for all of Rena. This position is new to our organization, which gives you the chance to organize things just the way you want it.
Rena has three privately owned product families, while we co-design and produce multiple finished products for a large variety of customers. Once developed and released by Rena these products need a product manager, someone who owns and develops our portfolio. In particular in cases where the customer has developed the product, the hand-over to Rena requires an intermediary and caretaker for these products. Your responsibilities include:
- Proper life cycle management, working closely with our Engineering and Purchasing department
- Development and maintenance of datasheets and price positioning
- Actively search for market developments to ensure our competitiveness
- Pivot point between Sales (& customers), Engineering and Supply Chain Management
At marketing communications you primarily run the show on your own, while you can rely on support from your sales colleagues. The activities vary from organizing our presence at various fairs, like Light+Building, to updating the website and organizing content for social media. Also:
- The development of video clips and photo shoots
- The maintenance of mailing lists and printed tools
- Our participation to sponsoring events
- The organization of PR
- The decoration of our building's interior and exterior
- Managing the financial budget for marketing communications
Place in the organization
As product manager you will report to the Supply Chain Manager; for your marketing communications (MarCom) activities you will report to the Sales Director. For the development of our communication tools you will work closely with external partners.
You have a technical background in lighting, mechanics, electro or electronics.This eases your job as product manager. The ability to lead a project is crucial, while you focus on timing, budget and the voice of the customer. You feel the responsibility for a project and you will drive it successfully. Your communication job will require creativity and a profound understanding of social media.
- Your commercial skills will help you communicate with customers on every level and in multiple languages
- Since we act internationally you are experienced in doing business in Europe and preferably globally
- Bachelor or academic education
What you can expect
This is a job with a wide variety of activities, you will be working throughout the whole company and you are in touch with customers. We are a flexible, non-formal and ambitiously growing organization, therefore there is never a dull day at the office and there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- 40 hour work week, 25 holidays and 6 ADV days
- Pension and travel allowance
Applying for this job
The vacancy is open till 31-10-2017. For more information you can contact our Joint General Manager, Erwin Dolmans on +31 6 226 01 641.
Check out our video.
RENA, lighting and electronics the way you want it. Supplier to over 40 international OEM’s in LED lighting and industrial electronics. RENA is an SME company with family roots and has over 35 years experience in lighting and electronics. Independently operated with strong market partners. RENA is internationally operating and has centralized activities in the town of Zundert, the Netherlands, including development and manufacturing.
Deel deze vacature: