As an Embedded Software Engineer, you ensure the timely development of our software and its quality. You are responsible for the software development process, the quality, delivery and the architecture of the software. You are also actively involved in software and system developments and initiate improvement processes. You follow the latest technical developments in the market that are relevant and you translate these into improvements of the RENA development environment. You effortlessly work together with the other departments within RENA. In addition to internal contacts, you maintain contacts with our (inter)national clientele.
- You are responsible for the timely delivery of the embedded software and its quality
- You are co-responsible for the software development process, quality and architecture
- You are actively involved in software and system developments and initiate improvement processes
- You are engaged with the content and developments within the field and translate these into improvements
- You can coordinate technical requirements with the client and team members
- You are the point of contact and senior knowledge partner in the field of (embedded) software
- You work together with other departments within RENA and maintain contact with (inter)national customers
- You have some work experience as a Software Engineer, preferably with embedded software
- You have some affinity with Hardware platforms and processor architectures
- You have a higher vocational education/academic working and thinking level with regard to embedded system development
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing
- You have a broad interest and knowledge of the field
- You can work independently as well as in a team
Send a motivation letter plus CV to Lisette van Bezouw via firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please contact Rafael Peset - Manager Engineering, via telephone number 076-5995995.
RENA Electronica provides reliable tailor-made solutions for smart electronics and LED lighting. We supply a wide variety of OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) all over the world. We are an independent company, with over 40 years of experience in Lighting and Electronics. Once started as a family business, RENA has grown into an internationally operating company. From our location in Zundert, we develop and produce for our customers. We do this thanks to our one-stop-shop concept, with specialised engineers, unique production and assembly location and an extensive supply chain. We produce everything in-house for clear communication and fast adaptability.
As a growing player in the LED market, we are continuously looking for ambitious, result-oriented and technically trained colleagues. We are an internationally oriented company with a rapidly growing clientele abroad. Much communication takes place in English, which is why a good knowledge of this language – both verbally and in writing – is important for all positions. Knowledge and experience with LED lighting (development and production) are a plus for all positions.
Moreover, we offer an excellent salary and good secondary employment conditions. Here, you can think of an innovative, varied working environment with a high diversity of products and processes, for example. All this in a brand new office with spacious workplaces where an open and informal working atmosphere prevails. There are short lines of communication where you have a lot of freedom and where your input and critical view are appreciated. We also have an active staff association that organises various activities throughout the year.
Share this vacancy: